Black Canyon Heritage Park provides visitors with a chance to experience nature and culture in a family friendly, nurturing environment.
Open Schedule Visitor Center & Park
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
9 AM to 1 PM
- Masks required to protect our visitors and volunteers; we have free masks available (will take donations)
- Enter the park by going through the Visitor Center.
- Come see the improvements made over the summer!
Agua Fria Watershed (our watershed): http://aguafriawatershed.org/
To keep our friends and communities safe, here are some reference sites:
Items for Sale
BLACK CANYON UNDERGROUND by Marcy J. Miller - $20
BLACK CANYON WATERS - by Marcy Miller - $10
NATURE GUIDE - $7.95.
AGENT H2O by Rita Goldner - $17.95.
QUINCY THE QUAIL BOOKS by Barbara Renner - $11.00.
NATURE PHOTOS BY PAUL SANTORI - Pricing Varies.
Contact us at email@example.com or 6232938629 if you would like to purchase any of the above.
October 10 - Work Day at the Park
Come enjoy a day outside with friends. Help maintain and improve our park for your community and our visitors.
This may be postponed depending on the weather and status of COVID-19 guidelines.
- When: Saturday, October 10, 2020, starting at 8:30 and ending at noon
- Where: Black Canyon Heritage Park
- SIGN UP and see more details: http://bit.ly/NPLD_BCHP_Oct_10
Black Canyon Heritage Park may be rented for your next family picnic or to larger corporate or social events.
Due to COVID-19, groups size will be limited, masks required, and other COVID-19 guidelines applied. If you are considering a specific event at the park, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.