Your gift, no matter how large or small, makes all the difference to saving the values of our region's riparian, cultural, recreational, and historical riches. 100% of all funds from all sources (donations, fundraising, and grants) will be used for tax-exempt programs and services that support the Park's mission.
Program and Services that we wish to continue and expand:
- Events like WinterFest that has our conservation partners and friends join us to share their exhibits and expertise with our visitors.
- Educational Material - such as:
- interpretive signs in the Visitor Center and around our lake
- Educational brochures (our newest one is on bats).
- FUTURE - Educational programs at the park and at schools
- Habitat Enhancements for birds, butterflies, and native endangered fish
- Walking trail maintenance and improvements
- Youth activities